Wednesday, January 13, 2010

my day

My day has gone by kind of slow so far but yet Ive had fun. Its kind of weird. 1st hour i was getting yelled at because i wasn't really doing anything i was just sitting there talking to Cassie instead of working on my project. 2ND hour I couldn't find my homework. 3rd hour i was starving so i ate some cookies. Also talked to amber Cassie and Sam.In between 3 and 4 hour amber like yelled happy birthday to James. It made me laugh, he was probably all embarrassed to. 4Th hour talked to amber some more and worked on a hero project thing. 5Th hour talked to Sam and Laura and worked on my homework a little bit. 6Th hour sat there board talked to Shannon a little bit then moved and sat by Chelsea Cassie and Sam and talked like all hour. 7Th hour talked to amber and barely did anything i worked on my biology homework a little bit and that was about it.Then i went home and did the dishes. That's how my day went so far

No comments:

Post a Comment