Friday, May 28, 2010

FiNaL bLoGg╝

          Since I started blogging I have wrote 31 blogs.I think that is actually quite a lot of blogs, well to me it is anyways. I'm not really on the computer to often unless I really have to be. I'm always outside taking care of my horses or playing outside, so there really isn't much time for me to be on the computer to write a lot of blogs.22 of my blogs are school related or my interests. In a way though all of them are school related because I wouldn't have written any of these blogs if I didn't have to.I have received a total of eight comments!! ha so many I know huh! I'm not really sure why I got comments on my blog I just did I guess.I really have no idea why people commented on that one blog. It was regarding my English class and it didn't really deal with anything so yeah.I enjoyed writing about my horses the most because they are mine and I spend most of the time with them. It would be kind of weird if  I didn't have horses. Ive been around horses my whole life no lie! I didn't officially start to ride though until I was about three or so.I changed my theme once because I just wanted something different. But, yet I guess it depends on what you mean by theme. If theme you mean back round then I have changed it once, or by theme like all my blogs relate some how, then no my blog doesn't have a theme at all. Probably wont ever have a theme then either (just saying). I think I have about 10 widgets or so its not really a lot I think anyways. To  some people it may be though if they have none or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment