Tuesday, October 20, 2009

favorite va-cay

Well I don't just have one vacation that is my favorite that Ive been on, there's quite a few. One of them is when i went to Mississippi in 2007 for the NBHA Youth World Championships. I had most of my family and horse friends down there with me so we had a blast. The water park we went to was pretty fun too, good thing we went because it closed the next year. :( There was this other time when my family and I went to Noah's Ark water park in Wisconsin Dells. That was a fun time, my favorite ride was a tie between the Black Anaconda and the Flash Flood. This other time when I went to Minnesota to visit my cousin we went to this amusement park, that was like the first time I ever really road a roller coaster. I had such a blast there i love roller coasters now. I just love the speed and thrill that they have and all the twist and turns and everything.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I don't really have one favorite vacation. There is so many amazing places to go.

    ReplyDelete