Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HORSES!!!

Ive been around horses all my life. I was on a news channel when i was about six years old because of my horses. My favorite thing to do is compete in barrel racing or rodeo. I have been competing by myself in barrel racing since i was about 4 years old and I'm still going!! Its just a blast, I love the speed and excitement it takes in barrel racing. Its fun meeting new people at the shows, if I didn't talk to new people my only friend would be my sister and that is no fun!! No offence to my sister or anything ha ha. My dream is to go to the N.F.R. and become famous in the horse industry. I would like to go to some high school rodeos and start up rodeos again but its a lot of money! I think the farthest Ive gone so far with my horses was in 2007 when i went down to Mississippi for the N.B.H.A youth world championship. I got to admit it was really hot down there but I had a blast!! I had almost all my horse friends down there competing with me. On the days we weren't competing we were out swimming or looking at the cool booths they had around at the show grounds. I really hope i can qualify for the N.B.H.A. open world championships and go there before i graduate high school so i got 2 years left. I am really thankful that i have the most amazing horses to compete on . They may not always win but its just fun to run them. I really like how they trust me so much if they didn't trust me i wouldn't be able to trust them and i wouldn't be where i am today!

No comments:

Post a Comment