Wednesday, October 21, 2009

vacation spot

If I could pick any place in the world to go on a vacations i would probably have to say Atlantis in the Bahamas or go to California. I love going to the beach and seeing new places and that's exactly what both of them are. I have never left the United States so going to the Bahamas would be pretty sweet. I googled pictures of the Bahamas and it looks so pretty there at the Atlantis resort. I'm sure the rest of it is pretty too though. Going to the Bahamas would be very expensive though so California is my back up vacations spot to go to. I would probably go to Malibu or along some beach with the view of the ocean because i always wanted to live by the ocean. Another thing I always wanted to do was ride horses along the beach just as the sun was setting. I'm pretty sure i could do that at either spot I went to so its all good. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jaz. I live on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. So you have always wanted to live on the ocean? I live close enough to the ocean so that I can see it. But it isn't a good place to swim though. It is freezing a lot of the time and really no fun to swim in. There are times when it is fun to swim in but usually it is only in August. Have fun with your blogging!

    ReplyDelete